Tuesday, September 10, 2013

CIL Advertising

Good Afternoon "Christmas In Lithia" Vendors!

CIL is looking for suggestions for places to advertise for our show between now and November 9th!

As of right now we run ads in the Chapel Hill News & Views as well as the Villa Rica News and Views. They made facebook postings about it this afternoon. We also ran an ad in the Student/Parent guide that all of our students take home to their parents in the county.

I am currently looking to run an ad in the Douglas County Sentinel as well...

If you have any suggestions, we would gladly take them and look to pursue them. If anyone is interested in taking flyers to their churches or put them in their place of business please let me know and I will forward you one of our ads!

Send any suggestions/thoughts to our email xmasinlithia@gmail.com or leave a comment on this post!

We look forward to hearing from you!!

7 comments:

  1. How about the awest Georgia Shopper and The Villarican??

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Times Georgian in Carrollton covers ALL of our area. Haralson County, Carroll County. I would encourage you to post an add there. I have lived in Carrol County for over 12 years and have never seen an advertisement for the CIL. I would have been a vendor at CIL years ago if I had known about your show!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. also...would like to post info on my facebook...I have a lot of followers there. But the FB CIL has very little info on it and NO pics from previous shows. It would be nice to have a good page with lots of info about vendors and pics of prev years to share with all of my followers and customers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Posting to my FB page would be great too!! I would do that as well if there was more information and "enticement" for my followers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will look into The Times Georgian & the Villa Rican! Thank you guys!! These are great suggestions! Keep them coming!

    Unfortunately I do not have pictures from last years show but what I did a couple of days ago was to post a link to this website on my facebook. And then I encouraged my friends to share. You could also go friend Chapel Hill News & Views & then share their posting from yesterday.

    I will also take a note of that so we can get one set up from this show. I am just now taking over the show and didn't know a facebook page even existed.

    If y

    ReplyDelete
  6. The Paulding County Neighbor (small community paper) comes out every Thursday in Paulding County. There is also the Dallas New Era paper. You might also check with Greystone Power. They send out a magazine every now and then with upcoming events throughout the whole state. Not sure if it's every month or every 2-3 months.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you Sandy! I will look into all of these avenues.

    I am in contact with Times Georgian! I will let you all know if that advertisement avenue will be used! Thank you for all of the suggestions.

    ReplyDelete